GMPA Architects is an innovative architectural design firm in West LA specializing in creative design solutions for challenging urban and infill projects. Our specialties include mixed-use, high density multi-family, and commercial developments. We offer excellent compensation and benefits with the opportunity to work in an exciting and progressive design studio.
GMPA is seeking a Designer with 3-6 years of architectural experience. The ideal candidate possesses strong design sensibilities, attention to detail and outstanding presentation skills, both visually and verbally. We are seeking someone who is highly creative, well organized, innovative, reliable, enthusiastic and a team player.
Desired Skills & Experience:
– Architectural degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
– Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills.
– Fluidity with modeling and design software such as Rhino, Maya, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite.
– Understanding of document development, technical detailing and building codes.
– Experience with multi-family projects is preferred.
– Local candidates only.